Import Industrial Products, Supplies and Tools to Australia
Streamline your supply chain and minimise component costs to become more competitive. Learn how to import industrial products, supplies, components and tools to Australia that you currently buy from local wholesalers.
Sharpen your importing skills, or train a staff member. In just six weeks, you will be up to speed and know how to:
- Select quality overseas suppliers
- Negotiate effectively and cut risks
- Import and ship to your doorstep
Create an account today, and boost your profit margins, with a smarter supply chain.
Get Started or
The My Import Label team has extensive experience sourcing low to medium complex industrial components and supplies from developing markets. We work with our clients to find suitable suppliers that manufacture to high quality standards and match the scope of our customers requirements.
Why Import Industrial Components and Supplies
Staying competitive when the AUD$ is on parity with the USD$ is tough. It forces manufacturers to reconsider their cost base base, including their component supplies. When major components are being purchased from another developed market, or middlemen, many small to medium size businesses consider importing direct from the manufacturer in China.
Some of the industrial products sourced for clients include:
- Bathroom hardware – taps, sinks, sanitary, locks, hinges
- Shopfitting parts and supplies
- Wood furniture – custom crafted for high end interior design
- Stainless steel parts and components – steel blocks, tubes,
- High cost specialist equipment and machinery in low quantity or single product orders
Create an account today. Eliminate middlemen, buy direct from overseas factories, and get help on the ground in China or Australia if you need it.
Get Started or