Canton Fair – Business Support Program
Make sure your trip is productive, so you can finalise products and find the best suited suppliers
- Bi-lingual Import Adviser – support to negotiate and sample
- Four star accommodation close to the event
- Allocated time, on call support, pre-departure briefing, pre-registration
- Networking with other Australian businesses at the event plus more
Support Program available for Phases Two and Three – download Business Support Program brochure.
Canton Fair Dates – 2013 Guangzhou, Southern China
- 15 – 19 April 2013 – Industrial products and Electronics (Phase 1)
- 23 – 27 April 2013– Gifts, home products and consumer goods (Phase 2)
- 1 – 5 May 2013 – health and medical, shoes, recreation, clothing and office goods (Phase 3)
Going to the Canton Fair – Five Steps to prepare for the trip
The Canton Fair is the best import export trade fair in the world and a useful trip for starting to import from China process. If you are preparing to head off to the event make sure you get a professional Import Adviser on call to make the most of your trip:
- Register for our free webinar – Planning for the Canton Fair (Wed 20 Feb at 7pm EDT)
- Join My Import Label's Canton Fair Business Support Program 2013
- Shortlist products and arrange to meet with suppliers you have already contacted
- Buy a phrase book, for getting around outside of the event
- Pre-departure briefing -what to take, what to expect, planning for the event
How to get the most from your trip to Canton Fair
Our Canton Fair Business Mission 2013 will provide:
- A bi-lingual Import Adviser on call at the event to help communicate and negotiate
- Help with selection of suppliers – how to spot the traders and sales agents and focus on manufacturers
- On ground support – translation, negotiation, hotel bookings
The Canton Fair event brings together companies from different markets across the globe that are doing business with China. If you are planning to start your own import export business or develop a new product line importing goods from China, knowing the Canton Fair dates, phases and sessions is essential.
Get import business and product ideas
If you are looking at consumer products, industrial or technologies, Canton Fair has all the latest products from exporters across China. For new importers you can develop your products idea, for existing importers you can find new products, new suppliers and keep your relationships fresh with your suppliers, without visiting the factory.
Import business coaching and training for Canton fair
My Import Label provides coaching and training for doing business in China and importing from China, including how to get the most from the Canton Fair. You can easily go yourself and float around, but knowing what to expect, how best to prepare for the trip, understanding what to watch out for and how to best approach and negotiate with suppliers will make sure your investment of time and money is well spent.
Where is the Canton Fair?
The Canton Fair is located is held in Guangzhou, in the Province of Guangdong, China. There are direct flights with China Southern Airlines from major capital cities in Australia, saving you the stopover in Singapore, Taiwan or Hong Kong. Guangzhou is a comfortable two hour train ride from Hong Kong, plus there are plenty of trade fairs that run parallel to the Canton Fair so it is well worth extending your trip to five or seven days to spend the extra time in Hong Kong.
Canton Fair Dates – Preparing to Go – My Import Label